Saturday 6 September 2008

Beyonce Knowles - Beyonce Im So Over Being A Pop Star

BEYONCE KNOWLES is put to electric shock fans by revealing she's "over" life as a pop virtuoso in a new interview.

The Survivor isaac Bashevis Singer tells the upcoming issue of Britain's Marie Claire magazine she's sick of being piddling more than the "hot girl" and she wants to direct higher than bubblegum pop hits and blockbuster flick roles in movies like Austin Powers in Goldmember and Dreamgirls.

She says, "I?m o'er being a pop superstar. I father?t wanna be a hot lady friend. I feel like I?ve accomplished a lot (and) I feel like I?m highly well-thought-of, which is more authoritative than any award or any amount of records.

"I feel like there comes a percentage point when existence a pop star is not sufficiency.?

And the ordinarily humble singer, who tells the issue she's determined to get "a caption, an icon," feels sure her next movie persona - as jazz great Etta James in Cadillac Records - will be the section that will help her really prove off her talents.

She explains, "I?ve been saying for a long time that I wanted to do something dark. People are going to be identical shocked. It?s the complete opposite of me. It was very emotionally draining. I was exhausted.?





More info